26th December 2017 Current Affairs in English, Daily GK Questions
1. UP signs MoU with South Korea
- The government has come up with the South Korea by signing a memorandum of understanding to enhance the tourism.
- A delegation from Gimhae city of South Korea and UP’s CM Yogi Adityanath discusses about the ways to improve the cooperation between the countries in terms of tourism, skill development, culture and farming.
- Also, earlier in 2000 an agreement was signed in between the two cities to develop both as the sister cities.
- It is believed that 2000 years ago a princess from Ayodhya married Korean King Kim Suro for which a memorial has been constructed and large number of South Korea tourists visits the place every year.
2. UDAN Scheme to facilitate airports with instruments
- Under the UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik) scheme of government now the Indian Metrology Department (IMD) has roped Surface Instrumentation division.
- The division will be responsible for supplying instruments to nearly 52 airports across the country. Also 100 new routes will be covered under the scheme.
- IMD operates 57 aeronautical meteorological stations and 17 aerodrome meteorological offices.
3. Chhattisgarh food unit come up with several food processing industries
- The food processing firm namely Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Manorama Industries Private Ltd and Aakriti Snacks Pvt Ltd were involved in the
- As part of the pacts over 24000 people will be provided employment in the state.
- The CM of Chhattisgarh said that this initiative will help in doubling the income of farmers as well.
4. Dornier 228: First made in India plane cleared for civilian use
- The DGCA has allowed Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) to use its first manufactured ‘Dornier 228’ to be used for civilian flights.
- It is a 19 seater aircraft made in the country for the purpose of commercial flights.
- DGCA stands for Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
- Also, now HAL can sell planes to the airlines in India and use them for regional flights.
5. AAI projects India’s first Runway on a sea bridge
- The Airport Authority of India (AAI) will give India, its first runway on a sea bridge to allow ATRs to operate on Island.
- The Lakshadweep Agatti Aiport will have RCC platform on the beach.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|