30th December 2017 Current Affairs in English, Daily Quiz Questions
1. Hyderabad gets its first Robocop
- Hyderabad is soon to launch its Robocop whose prototype has been inaugurated on Friday in the city.
- This policing robot has been made by the H-BOTS, an Artificial Intelligence & machine learning startup based in Hyderabad.
- The Robocop possess the capabilities to take complaints, record audio and video clips, identify suspects, detect metals, and monitor temperature.
2. National Education Society turns 100 this year
- National Education Society (NES) a school which was started as the part of the freedom movement to disseminate nationalist ideas among students has now became the prestigious school across the country.
- The school was started by Congress leader and theosophist Annie Besant in 1917 firstly in Bangalore.
- The NES has some prestigious alumni such as cricketers E.A.S. Prasanna, B.S. Chandrasekhar and Anil Kumble; ISRO chairman A.S. Kiran Kumar, industrialist P. Sadananda Maiya, and actors Vishnuvardhan, Srinath and Ramesh Arvind.
3. ISRO will launch 31 satellites in a single PSLV
- ISRO made the announcement that it will launch 31 satellites including India’s Cartosat-2 series earth observation space craft in a single mission.
- The mission will be the first Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV).
- The tentative date for the launch of the satellite is January 10 2018.
- The project is on the primary objective to provide high resolution scene specific spotimageries.
4. Vishwanathan Anand wins World Rapid Championship
- At the age of 48, Anand turned the finished the event by lifting the title of World rapid Chess Championship with 10.5 points in the 15th and final round.
- Earlier it was a tie, after which Anand won the match frm 2-0 against Vladimir Fedoseev.
- In the women’s event China’s Ju Wenjun won the game while Harika ended being the placed Indian from 19th
5. IAF bids farewell to Bahadur MiG-27 ML
- MiG-27 ML which was codenamed ‘Bahadur’ is the formidable aircraft from Russia which had the single most powerful engine in the world.
- The specialty of the aircraft was engine and the variable geometry wing which allowed pilot to change the wing sweep and flying as per the requirements of the flying characteristics.
- The MiG-27 ML aircraft was finally given retirement after 30 years of service in the Indian Air Force.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|